It's quiet in the sport world besides:
- the Willie Randolph Death Watch,
- players still transferring,
- pictures of your possible #1 and #2 picks,
- wondering how the Knicks can upgrade their point guard situation from Marbury,
- a review of this winter's baseball trades,
- a Dana O'Neil article on how next year's list of one-and-done college players should be much shorter, and tendency to have players rated and signed before/ early in high school (O'Neil is becoming my new favorite female sports writer now that Lisa Olson's been chopped up by Lupica and has not yet resurfaced)...
But then I came across this photo gallery of Emmanuelle Chriqui and I realized the following. Memorial Day is a day made to celebrate and memorialize military sacrifice, to think about what a good life we lead because of those who came before us, and it is a day to shirk work and surf the internet more than usual. Which, I suppose, is a lot.
So enjoy! Limited posting over the weekend, time for a wedding and a barbecue.