(the I can't work anymore version, but with Youppi! )
How the hell you gonna get pulled over on your way out of lockup? Nice going, Xavier Hicks. I remember hearing about that incident of yours with the rubbing alcohol and the contact lenses. Your "indefinite suspension" is a fine time to think about how not to get arrested. Dude.
- A great closing line from the Money Players on recruiting 8th graders to play basketball, referencing Shaft.
- The Wall Street Journal's 10 best currently active athletes. It's a different look, obviously, with interesting criteria, since the WSJ likes to always push the envelope.
- Basketball Prospectus assesses the players (the UNC trio, Budinger, Ronald Steele, Jeremy Pargo, Robert Dozier, AJ Abrams, Lester Hudson) who withdrew from the NBA Draft.
- A look at next year's draft possibles from the Melo Backpedal (great name for a blog).
- Youppi needs to leave that hockey alone and come back to baseball. It's not the same without the coolest orange mascot.