It's the season for pumpkin patches, pumpkin beers - and the season when Cinderella teams put in the work to move up in their leagues. Which Big East and American Athletic Conference teams - besides St. John's and Rutgers, of course - will challenge for NCAA berths?
Also, Rutgers' trip to and from the Big East; Dave shows his DePaul tattoo; and Marquette's ability to maintain excellence despite ever-changing rosters.
Join Dave of On the Banks and Norman of Rumble in the Garden as they go a little long, chatting about:
- 1:00 A quick Big East primer, conference realignment catch-up, and why Rutgers came to the Big East late
- 9:35 The membership of the new Big East, post-split
- 13:30 The membership of the AAC a/k/a the American
- 19:15 Southern Methodist and Houston as wild cards in the American Conference
- 24:35 Why Marquette for the top of the Big East? (we apologize for calling Deonte Burton a guard.)
- 29:00 Dave LOVES DePaul's potential. He wants to take the program out on a date.
- 36:37 But the big question is: Where is Jim Burr?
Download 19 MB, 38 minutes
Available on iTunes, so rate us, subscribe, and listen to more podcasts!
Not Half Bad, Season 2, Episode 3 - right-click to download, or play in the player below. Like it? Hate it? Comment or email us about it at firstname.lastname@example.org.