Part two of the first Rumble in the Garden podcast! Get wise to Part 1 of our inaugural pod, as well.
Norman welcomes Joseph Nardone of Today's U for a talk about St. John's for the second part of our conversation. This time, we talked a lot more about the business and about St.the barriers against St. John's rise. Also, Joseph lives off the grid and doughnuts.
- Will St. John's become a consistent winner before DePaul?
- Does the youth of the coaches in the Big East make it harder for the Johnnies to move up the ladder?
- How Joseph Nardone worked to improve his writing through his career
- Jon Rothstein's new gig with Fan Rag & that outlet's expansion into firsthand reporting
- The point of a sometimes-polarizing writer like Rothstein
Keep listening to the new podcast.
Rumble in the Garden podcast Season 1, Episode 1.5 - right-click to download, or play in the player below. Have a question for next time? Like it? Hate it? Comment or email us about the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org.