St. John's is facing the Arizona State Sun Devils. Naturally, we have questions about not just the "New Leadership Model" but about Arizona State guard Tra Holder and forward Romello White, who are going to cause problems for St. John's in Friday's game in the Staples Center (Basketball Hall of Fame Classic).
So we talked to Max of House of Sparky about...
- ASU’s New leadership model, and that Arizona State press release
- The jump from “unranked” to AP’s #16, powered by the front court
- Hurley's offseason player losses
- Now only 8-9 deep, ASU does have Romello White, a post presence
- Tra Holder & Shannon Evans, low turnover guards, share the ball in the backcourt
- ASU's defense, tho...
- Worried about versatility vs St. John's
- LoVett's status?
- Is St. John's "on schedule"?
- Out of conference strength?
- How St. John's should attack on Friday?
- Has Bashir's game progressed?
- How many Big East games will St. John's win?
35 Minutes | 17 MB
(If you listen on iTunes, please add a review, thanks!)