The Rumble in the Garden podcast kicks off the new season with the help of Rumble writer David Combs, talking about the newly eligible Heron, what we saw during the loose exhibition that was the Red Storm Tip-Off, some beliefs about the coming year for the Red Storm and is this really a no excuses year for Chris Mullin?
This episode, we cover…
- 1:30 quick look back on last season
- 2:10 Mustapha Heron is “free”, praise the NCAA
- 6:25 The team’s early family vibe
- 8:30 L.J. Figueroa
- 11:20 The “no excuses” year?
- 17:35 A schedule that gives no favors
Rumble in the Garden podcast: Season 4, episode 2 Right-click to download. Like it? Hate it? Think we were too soft? Need advice on an adventurous trip? Comment or email us about it at firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter at @RumbleSBN.
25 minutes, 12MB
(If you listen on iTunes/ Stitcher/ Google Play, please add a review, thanks!)