Dave from On the Banks and Norman from Rumble in the Garden are back with another episode, one that finds Dave in the doldrums and Norman keeping track of other NCAA Tournament hopefuls/ possible opponents. Today:
- Rutgers' continued struggles are approaching a historic low.
- Is the motion toward investing in the Rutgers college basketball program?
- St. John's week recap & looking forward to Big East Tourney matchups.
- Dave is not excited about the conference tournaments for some reason.
- St. John's new hoops recruit, Sammy Barnes-Thompkins - and a look at recruiting in general (while Dave does the dishes); can St. John's remain nationally relevant with recruits who need a little time to develop?
- Listener questions!
- Is a Big East Tournament run realistic to hope for?
- Were we surprised by St. John's late surge?
- Best players and coaches in the Big East and Big Ten?
- Produce Pete.
- What happens first - a St. John's Final Four or a Rutgers NCAA Tourney run?
March is here! Enjoy the warmth and listen to the return of the podcast!
23 MB, 48 minutes
Available on iTunes - go on, give us a five star review!